Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My First Book Choice!

So as I said before, I have joined this book review blog and for my first book I have chosen...



It says that after reading this book I should have a better understanding of my husband! I'm still not sure if this is even possible seeing as we've been together for 4 years and still have no clue. Yes, I do realize that compared to other people who have been together for FAR longer than we have that 4 years seems like nothing, but that's all I've known him for so obviously we're still learning. Hopefully this book will make the learning process a bit easier and faster!!

The author Paula Rinehart says this book should help with:

* how men think
* why they do what they do
* what they struggle with

I guess once I finish the book I will know, but right now I'm a bit skeptical...

No comments:

Post a Comment