Friday, June 12, 2009

A little bit about me!

Well, I have been married for 2 years now. We were married on June 2, 2007. We had our first date 4 years ago yesterday (june 11, 2005). We have 2 BEAUTIFUL dogs, Elliott and Bear. They are labs and they-along with my hubby- are the loves of my life.

Elliott


Bear





My boys


I also have 2 rats-Kate and Chloe. They are so cute! They used to be very lovable but unfortunatly they are not so lovely anymore. They like to bite-especially my hubbys ears. So now they run and play in their very large rat mansion!
Kate (left) and Chloe (right)


We also have a hamster named Fuzzy. He is probably the WORST animal I have ever owned in my entire life! He is a little monster and has been since the day we bought him. My hubby just HAD to have him. I have regretted it since the ride home the night we got him. He was in his little box that the pet store put him in. I kept feeling a strange movement on my lap and I looked down at my lap and I saw a little face looking at me from the side of the box! I started FREAKING out and telling Roy "He's trying to escape!!! What do I do?!?!?!?!?"

Roy- "Just put your hand over the hole!"
Me- "No he will eat my hand off! Look at how big the hole is!"
Roy- "No he won't! Stop freaking out! I don't know what to do!"


So, of course, I continued to freak! He's supposed to have all the answers right? So long story short, I found a piece of paper and put it over the hole. I knew from that second it was a VERY bad idea to bring this animal home. We did anyway.

Fuzzy


Then there is my hubby and I. His name is Roy. He truely is the love of my life! Yes we have arguments, oh just about everyday but I love him more than anything! We met a little over 4 years ago at the muskogee renaissance faire. He was the actor named Timberjack Jack. He was Scottish and let me tell you, it made me a little weak at the knees to hear him talk in that accent. I'm a sucker for accents anyways, but he really got me. He was just so cute and sweet and he ran up to me without even knowing me and said "Come play jump rope!!". I was thinking "What a freak!". He worked in the Children's realm so he was the one who played games and of course, watched his beloved home, the treehouse.

That, of course, is not my hubby but that is the place we met! The most beautiful treehouse in the world. Well, i think it is :). We still love going to ren faires. It is really alot of fun! I'm hoping that one day he will act in it again. We do not have any plans for kids at this point in our life but hopefully in the future. We are very happy with our 4 legged "kids". Well, that is all for now. That was definetly long enough...

2 comments:

  1. That story seriously makes me want to cry. It's straight out of a movie. I can just see it in my head! The sweet silliness, neither of you having any idea that you had just met the person you were going to marry! Ahh! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I know it's crazy! You know what else is crazy... the love of the RN and the LPN! hahaha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete