Monday, June 29, 2009

My little "Monster"

Well, just a little update on the new addition to my family! You know, the dog that was "supposed" to be a foster dog?! We haven't heard from the family that was possibly going to take him so I think he is officially my new little baby. I love him soooooo much and I love that he is now a part of my family. I couldn't bear to give him up now. I really hope that the family doesn't decide to take him now or in the next few days. It would totally break my heart...


Well, needless to say, as you can see from my post title his nickname is "Monster". He lives up to his name that's for SURE!!! He drives my other 2 babies absolutly crazy! He's so full of life and such a puppy! It really is hard to take care of a puppy! He really can be sweet sometimes, but sometimes he is such a little butthead! He really loves his new mommy though.




Over the last 4 days daddy hasn't been home very much so all 3 of the boys and I have had some great bonding time. I love my dogs as if they were real children. They are my real children at this time in my life and I'm so grateful to have them. We all love to snuggle on the couch and Charlie (aka Monster) loves to lay on my tummy! That's his favorite new resting place. That or the nearest pillow. It was so funny the other day we were snuggling on the couch and I layed him on his back in my arms, like the little baby that he is, and he fell asleep! He started dreaming and made this funny little noise with his mouth. It sounded like he was smaking his lips and when I looked down at him he was smacking his lips and sticking his tounge out at the same time. OMG!!! It was the MOST adorable thing I have ever seen- see picture below, hehe!!! Oh man I have the sweetest babies alive... He is such a sweet little man and he is really having fun being in a loving house with other dogs to play with. He has taken over the floor vent in my living room. My Bear doesn't really like that because that was his favorite spot but he likes to share with his brother. Elliott is still warming up to the idea of having a new brother but it took him awhile to get used to Bear when he came home.



Here is Bear and Charlie kissing! hehe! I know they are both boys but they are brothers so its completly ADORABLE!!!! One of my favorite pictures of all time!




Here is a picture of my Bear and Charlie and I snuggling on the couch. I love my life...












2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! He's so cute! I'm glad you've had some special bonding time :) WEIRD how we both got a new animal right around the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all my men! All 4 of them. I am now gonna have to change everything to 4 boys instead of 3!!! I knew I shouldn't have done anything!!! I should just keep things the way they are!!!

    ReplyDelete