Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I love the True Blood books,but what's going on with the show???

Ok so I LOVE reading! I also love to read books that also have a movie or a show that go with them. What I don't love is when books and shows/movies don't match at all! It drives me crazy! I fell in love with the show True Blood on HBO last year. It is sooooo good. I just finished reading book #7 and so far there is 9 books in the series. The second season of the show started on Sunday and I'm going nuts because the show doesn't match up with the book! AHHHHH!!!! I really like knowing whats going to happen next but with this show I have no idea! I just wish that when people say they are going to make a book into a movie or a show then they would stick to the basis of the book. Don't get me wrong, the show is really good but the only thing they have in common is the names of the characters! Anyways, if u love to read, or if you love to read about vampires, the series is called Sookie Stackhouse series/the Southern Vampire series/True Blood series. I highly recommend reading these books... OH and of course, read Twilight! Its all awesome and amazing! I love to read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment